Thread: FS: MV-1 with 4x BIOS and pause switch

1. FS: MV-1 with 4x BIOS and pause switch

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I have for sale, the worlds GREATEST ONE SLOT!

The MV-1, SNKs pride and joy, their first born!

This MV-1 has all the features the home user could ever want:

• SNK home controller ports! Use a CD pad, or joystick or whatever!
    • connectors for the memory card reader! Ohhhh.....saving! Great for AoF2!
    • Stereo via PCB connector with adjustable volume! Kickin stereo! KA-CHING <---Last Blade parry sound
    • 4x Bios with switches allowing choice of Home/MVS, or USA/Japan. blood! TITTIES!
    • pause switch wired directly to switch 7 of the hard dips. You can get up and piss during KoF!

grainy pic

All work was done by Tech Guru, Briggs. If you can't trust his craftsmanship, whose can you?

I don't like cash directly, as people try and fuck with you when you use it. Postal Money order, or PayPal is best (PayPal only if you are both confirmed, and verified like me (because I'm cool like that))

I'll ship for cost, and I don't do any of that "handling" shit. That's for pussies who don't think they are getting enough.

If it's sold before tuesday, I'll toss in a free PSU.

THIS BOARD CAN CURE CANCER.*

*No it can't.

My price: 150.00 plus shipping. When you factor together the BIOS mod, the board, and the pause switch, it's a damn good deal.

Don't like my price? Make me an offer I can't refuse, but not like that guy from Godfather did. I don't need that kind of stress in my life.

Don't be a stupid bitch and say "uh...hur...65.00". Be reasonable. I'm a cool guy.

Oh, feedback? I can provide. I've got eBay feedback under: NeoGeoFreakSucks, and Slobere. If you wanna use those as feedback, you should make it a point to go to eBay and use the "ask seller a question" and type in something like "hey, is this NotJigen?". Too many people tke it for granted that when someone says they have eBay feedback, that it is actually theirs.

Send me a PM here, or email me @: Jigen@hardmvs.com

More technical info can be found at: www.hardMVS.com

2. pic link doesn't work...

3. Originally posted by Videodrone
    pic link doesn't work...
    Fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

4. Alright. This, right here, is a really good deal.
    Any slot1 Motherboard will run you at least $100 and can easily hit $150.

The MV-1 is a particularly nice motherboard (one of the three best) and can sell for much higher.

The fact that it has the BIOS and Pause switch included is flat out awesome.

If anyone has ever wanted to get into Neo•Geo games, this is a hell of a set-up to get, particularly if you have a SuperGun or a cab.

This is a sick piece of hardware. I envy whoever picks it up at this price.

5. if this is still here in two weeks (which i'm sure it won't be) i think i'm gonna to have to grab it...

Weak...