Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Teacher Onizuka

1. Originally posted by Freeter

Yup. Onizuka resembles Kintaro so much it's scary. Doug Smith would've been perfect for the role.
    Naw, Onizuka is a little too cool to have that voice. I'm fine with his Spike Speigal voice.

2. Onizuka reviewed at Popcultureshock.com
    Check it out. Also, we're posting a review of Strange Dawn...but you should check it out for yourself. It's great!

--Shola

3. Originally posted by Shola Akinnuso
    Onizuka reviewed at Popcultureshock.com
    Check it out. Also, we're posting a review of Strange Dawn...but you should check it out for yourself. It's great!

--Shola
    I think I will, I always see Strange Dawn at the store, but it looks like a kids show, but then again, it looks really interesting.

4. wonder if they'll come out with a boxed set or something in the future....i hate buying everything seperatly and then seeing a nice boxed set come out after i buy it :P

5. It seems that GTO DVDs 1 to 5 all have five episodes per disc (this goes against what 2D4EVER reported above). This is great news, if Tokyopop keeps this up then it may be less than 10 discs for the entire series. And at $17 a disc (online), that's a steal.

- Kabuki

6. Let's see, "messed up" anime:
    GoldenBoy
    Ping Pong Club
    Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster

I liked the 10 page preview of the GTO Manga, and loved the Anime preview "Y'know, there's a word for people like you, it starts with 'B' and ends with 'ach'" I loved it
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

7. Originally posted by kabuki
    It seems that GTO DVDs 1 to 5 all have five episodes per disc (this goes against what 2D4EVER reported above). This is great news, if Tokyopop keeps this up then it may be less than 10 discs for the entire series. And at $17 a disc (online), that's a steal.

- Kabuki
    Definately a steal! Good thing I chose to get this series

8. I have GTOvo; 1-3 and impatiently(sp?) waiting for vol.4 wich comes out sep 24.

9. Originally posted by NGEFreek
    Let's see, "messed up" anime:
    GoldenBoy
    Ping Pong Club
    Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster
    GoldenBoy "messed up"? Not even. Perverted, yes. "Messed up", no.