Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great Teacher Onizuka

1. Originally posted by Freeter

Yup. Onizuka resembles Kintaro so much it's scary. Doug Smith would've been perfect for the role.
    I dunno if he would have been right for Onizuka, maybe his character is a bit too suave...

As for the show itself, it kicks a lot of ass. I picked up vol. 2 at Otakon and haven't gotten the chance to see it yet (I'm out of state at the moment).

~Mr. K~

I saw Doug Smith at Otakon in his panel, he signed my Goldenboy 2 DVD and drew a little Kintaro, WOO!

2. I'm still pissed that GTO vol 4 DVD is being delayed a month.

3. Originally posted by Station
    I'm still pissed that GTO vol 4 DVD is being delayed a month.
    They know how big it is now, so they're being stingy and making us wait...the bastards.

WHY DID VOLUME 3 HAVE TO END ON A CLIFFHANGER? DAMMIT!!!

4. Originally posted by Freeter
    WHY DID VOLUME 3 HAVE TO END ON A CLIFFHANGER? DAMMIT!!!
    That's why I'm mad about the delay on Vol 4!!!

5. *is now glad he didn't buy vol. 3 at Otakon* because now I don't have to wait a month to get vol. 4!..... but I still have to wait for vol 3.

~Mr. K~

... shit, my philosophy is flawed

6. Yes, a bit flawed

7. Grrrrr.....have to wait so long....

8. I think DVD 3 might have been the best one yet. My friends went ripshit when it ended on a cliffhanger

I got another one of our friends addicted to GTO last night. She watched episodes 13 and 14 with us and said she wanted to see more cause it kicked ass

I can't wait for DVD 4. Hell, I can't wait to rewatch the first three DVDs with my girlfriend/housemates/college friends once college starts up again. *idea!* I think I just found our candidate for Sunday Night Anime

- Kabuki

9. Actually, I thought the Second one was the best so far. The end of the Bowling episode. Man that was hilarious!

10. the new intro and ending are just so stylish (around ep 17 i think). i'm actually starting to like them more than the older ones. so i take it that it's gone on to the 2nd season ?