Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Great Teacher Onizuka

1. Heh, I used to make my ex-GF watch GTO with me and i'd keep playing Driver's High over and over. She'd get so friggin PO'd.

As for something to show the other people, have you seen His & Her Circumstances? I love that show.

2. BTW, this disk only has 4 episodes instead of 5. I hope it's not this way for the rest. :/

3. Originally posted by Tojo
    BTW, this disk only has 4 episodes instead of 5. I hope it's not this way for the rest. :/
    I don't think it will be, companies tend to alternate episode lengths from time to time. It's just their way of straining people's wallets

Saw the 5th volume today, and it kind of overdid things a bit. The love letter ep was more dramatic than it should've been(the manga version had a hilarious payoff), and the Fuyutsuki episode kind of dragged on. Good thing the chain letter ep made up for everything though.

Can't wait for volume 6.

4. Originally posted by Freeter

Saw the 5th volume today, and it kind of overdid things a bit. The love letter ep was more dramatic than it should've been(the manga version had a hilarious payoff), and the Fuyutsuki episode kind of dragged on. Good thing the chain letter ep made up for everything though.

Can't wait for volume 6.
    Agreed. The first three episodes were okay, but the fourth episode (the chain letter) was awesome. Overall this was the least-best of the five discs released so far. I hope volume 6 gets back into the patented Onizuka stride
    - Kabuki