Thread: Sengoku Blade

1. Sengoku Blade

Behold, the game that would not sell:

Judging by how many times I have attempted and subsequently failed to sell or swap this game, you'd think something was terribly wrong with it. This is not the case. The gameplay is classic Psikyo turned on its side and the artwork is among the best of the genre. The massive sprites and multi-layered backgrounds will knock you off your feet, kick you in the side, and make disparaging comments with regard to your hairstyle. And you will enjoy every moment of it.

There is no mistaking that the game has been used, but it is still in fine condition. Also, if you're the sort that needs a spine card to feel their life complete, this is not the package for you.

Asking price is 95 USD shipped anywhere in the US or Canada, money orders only. I've also made a short movie available for those who have yet to see the game in action. Get in touch at symphonyofbullets@hotmail.com or drop me a PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

2. P
    M
    -
    n
    e
    o

3. Ill give you $10 and a cup of Maruchan for it. That's my final offer.

4. Maruchan the TNL poster or Maruchan the food item? I'd like to gain some sense of just how badly I'm being ripped off, here.

5. I would imagine that the bigger ripoff is getting Maruchan the poster, so I would give you the food. Its really a win-win situation.

6. If nothing happens with neoalpha, drop me a line: icarusfall13@yahoo.com I'll take it off your hands for sure.
    Boo, Hiss.