Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: Preacher

1. This season just wasn't that good. Hopefully it finds its legs in season 2. But for a legendary comic book I'm surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. It was a decent first season. Something to watch during the boring summer tv months. I don't read comics so I'm curious to see where this goes. Daaaaaaang about the town though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. It was a really weird season, but I liked it. Great ending.

4. Season 2 teaser. Looks better, hopefully the show actually delivers this time.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I think this season is going to kill it. They got the set up in during the first season and now the real crazy road trip shit can begin.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Hell yes, looking good! I was kind of hoping to see Granny in there somewhere.

7. The first two eps were good and definitely closer to the comic now. They alluded to Jesse's mother's family, so Granny is probably coming at some point.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Saint of Killers is on the move!

9. Season 1 was just ok. The asshole townsfolk all getting smoked at the end was great though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. I haven't seen the new season yet, but after reading re-caps of the first few episodes it still sounds like it's totally missing the mark.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww