Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Preacher

1. Sounds like hot garbage on a summer day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I'll believe this exists when it happens. Just like the Dark Tower movies and series.

3. I'd rather this never get made than have Seth Rogen have anything to do with it.

4. Challenge: name something that isn't applicable to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. So let's make this about the tv show now.

This new ep still didn't blow me away but they're already going into the Saint of Killers back story which is an excellent sign of things to come. I still have hope for this show.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Is the show just still building or was it shit? I have no idea what's going on but I liked the guy cutting his heart out.

7. It's just starting to build, this week was the second episode. They're definitely not shy whith the violence so far which is a good thing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I like Tulip a whole lot.

9. I like it. I'm not 100% sure why, but so far it's hitting the things I like in a show - weird violence, freaky chicks, and vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I like this adaptation. It's got the courage to go its own way when it needs to while retaining what made the comics so memorable. It doesn't need to be, and IMO should not be, a beat-for-beat adaptation.

They've already introduced the Saint of Killers in episode 2. You guys realize that half the shit in this show makes no sense to someone who hasn't read the comics, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood