Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: Preacher

1. I haven't watched episode 3 yet but eps 1 and 2 were spot on.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Same here, I'll catch episode 3 tonight. So far, so good. I'm just confused how I didn't notice last season how fucking gorgeous Tulip is. That is one beautiful woman.

3. Wow, they got Frankie Muniz to come out of retirement.

4. This season started out so strong, it's just a big ol boring clusterfuck now. I don't remember any of that hell/hitler stuff in the books.

5. This show is very hit or miss. It’s a lot of miss though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I'm looking forward to Allfather D'Aronique, and The Messiah - Humperdido. They have been hinting towards them...
    I like my women like I like my coffee. Covered in bees!

7. I just watched the first season on Hulu, really enjoyed it. Like a lot of serial dramas, I suspect it plays much better binged than week-to-week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I was kind of bummed Humperdoo didn't look like Simple Jack, but then he started pissing everywhere, and I was happy.

9. Did anyone else stick with this until the end? It was pretty damn disappointing considering how strong the season started.

10. It's a really uneven season! Maybe the pacing works better without week long breaks? I liked the finale a lot though.