Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Metropolis... Let's just make it official.

1. i still need to pick this up

2. Originally posted by Ashen Victor

yea, that's exactly what i thought when i saw that scene. it really reminded me of hugo falling from grace as alita tries to save him in the 2nd manga/end of the anime.
    don't remind me >.<

Gally is the coolest female anime character ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. well i finally bought the DVD... fantastic animation... cool characters... just an overall masterpiece...

... and is it just me... or does rock look exactly like Proto-man?

4. ... and is it just me... or does rock look exactly like Proto-man?
    Someone else finally noticed!

5. Whats up with Duke's nose though? It looked like a beak too much
    BuckbuckBUCKAW!

One thing I noticed...
    Y'know the trailers? It said Bebop was coming this summer, and it seems Bandai and Tristar have a deal for that like they do with Metropolis...
    Is Bebop seeing a limited theater release too?
    Pleasepleaseplease...

6. I just got back from Canada (Victoria to be exact) and I got this fantastic DVD for only $20. I loved every second of it not to mention all the cool features on the mini DVD...great movie, bitchin' buy
    What isn't remembered, Never happened

7. Magnifique!!!!

Absolutly stunning!I loved the entire movie from start to finish

The story and graphic(with pomposity on the story)was way better than Akira and de-crown it from his classic status(i speak for myself).The dub is excellent(particulary the french one)and blow away the original voice(for your information,i'm usualy pro-sub).The cast was sublime,with fav being protoma...i mean Rock

Now if i could only get the pursuit music's out of my mind...

8. I too liked this movie. The DTS soundtrack is one of the most dynamic I've heard yet this year and was worth the price of the movie by itself.