Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me finish my U.S. DC collection

1. Help me finish my U.S. DC collection

Need the following U.S. releases to finish my U.S. collection. Games must be complete with CD, instructions, and backplate and in decent shape. Paypal for buying, trades considered, blah blah blah. Just get in touch with me if you have it and want to clear it out. Haohmaru@the-nextlevel.com

The list:

->9/8/03<<--

(3 to go!)

F1 World Gran Prix
    NBA Hoopz
    Roadsters

Thanks!

2. I know I have at least a few of those boxed up at my parents house. I'll try and get over there saturday and check it out for ya.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Bumped - C'MON! 17 left!

4. I have a practically mint copy of Rogue Spear. I only played it once or twice.

Got anything to trade?

5. I have Roadsters, the case isn't in the hottest shape though.

Check the DC bargain bin in your local Toys R Us, my store marked nearly every DC game down to $10.

I got the last copies of Mars Matrix, Lodoss War, Mr. Driller, and Gundam (sorry keeping that one ). They had a few of those games new, but I doubt you want to pay $10 for NBA Hoopz or South Park Rally.

*-neo

6. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    I got the last copies of Mars Matrix, Lodoss War, Mr. Driller, and Gundam (sorry keeping that one ).

Ok, now I hate you.

7. Originally posted by Melf
    I have a practically mint copy of Rogue Spear. I only played it once or twice.

Got anything to trade?
    Yeah, what are you looking for (system wise?)

Originally posted by neoalphazero
    I have Roadsters, the case isn't in the hottest shape though.

Check the DC bargain bin in your local Toys R Us, my store marked nearly every DC game down to $10.

I got the last copies of Mars Matrix, Lodoss War, Mr. Driller, and Gundam (sorry keeping that one ). They had a few of those games new, but I doubt you want to pay $10 for NBA Hoopz or South Park Rally.

*-neo
    Part of the joy of living in Long Island, NY is that while the rest of the country enjoys TRU's with DC stuff on their shelves, there is nothing here save WSBB2K1. =/

8. What've you got for Genesis?

You can check my Genny thread or my Vide Game Tracker want list (in my sig) to see if there's anything reasonable.

I'm also going to my local Gamestop tomorrow which has a shitload of DC games. I'll take your list and see if there's anything you need.

9. I have Anarchy Rulz complete, and Metropolis Street Racer and Third Strike new and sealed, if you can wait till first week of August when I go home, I can get them and bring them up to my apt. in NY to mail them if you're interested. Just PM me, thanks...

10. Haoh,

I have Gundam Side Story and Psychic Force 2012 for you.

(I actually had Urban Chaos, courtesy of my in-laws, but alas, I exhanged it immediately.)

PM me.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"