Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega not going with Sammy...

1. Sega not going with Sammy...

http://www.nni.nikkei.co.jp/

Sega, Sammy To Scrap Merger Plans
    TOKYO (Nikkei)--Game software developer Sega Corp. (7964) and pachinko slot machine maker Sammy Corp. (6426) have decided to abandon their merger negotiations as they failed to agree on a merger ratio and other details, The Nihon Keizai Shimbun learned Wednesday.

NAMCO OR MS READY AIM BOTS AND WALLHAX g0g0g0g0g0g0g0g0g0g0!!!11

2. oh fuck. this is bad.

well, let's hope that Namco doesn't go in with some desperation offer. oh man, i really doubt Sega is gonna bother doing anything with MS. fuck, they're gonna fuck Namco for sure now.

3. Originally posted by Lucas Barton

well, let's hope that Namco doesn't go in with some desperation offer. oh man, i really doubt Sega is gonna bother doing anything with MS. fuck, they're gonna fuck Namco for sure now.

4. Lucas: What do you really think they're going to do to Namco? It's not like they're just gonna throw Tekken to WoW or something. It's the same development talent, but now with more resources availible and better foreign publishing.

5. He just likes Namco a whole hell of a lot. As for me, I think the combination of both companies would yield the best company in all of video games, easily.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. Namco simply shouldn't give up their name and rich history for anyone. especially when they're a much better company in every way.

7. If it's Namco then they'll become a part of Sega like AM2 and Hitmaker etc are. They wont lose their name I'm sure of that.
    !

8. Originally posted by Lucas Barton
    Namco simply shouldn't give up their name and rich history for anyone. especially when they're a much better company in every way.
    They aren't a much better company. Sega completely dominated them from the mid-80s to the mid 90s, and they've released more great games than Namco ever has. I love Namco and all, but you must not really know your Sega.

And anyway, neither company will be giving up their legacy. It's a merger.

9. Great news. I'd be thrilled if either the Namco or MS rumors came to fruition.

10. I am not believing anything until it's 200% official.

Nevertheless, I do hope this means that the Namco thing is on the cards now. I just won't get my hopes up.

Oh yeh, and I agree with Geruto:
    Originally posted by Geruto
    If it's Namco then they'll become a part of Sega like AM2 and Hitmaker etc are. They wont lose their name I'm sure of that.