Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Disc

1. DA TRUTH shall be known! DA TRUTH shall set you free!

2. $10 is cheap when it comes to playing Viewtiful Joe and Billy Hatcher. And a bunch of the magazines that come with demo disks cost more, so you end up paying for the disk anyways.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. I just got the demo disk today. Has anyone else gotten it yet? I'm just about to try it now....
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

4. where did you get it from

cause were not supposed to get them in work till the 21st
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Where at?

6. I got it at Fry's. It was sitting in a pile in a corner, they weren't even displaying it, I kinda found it by accident.

Just tried Viewtiful Joe....really awesome...this demo disc rocks!!!!
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

7. damn we dont have any frys here
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Hopefully, EB has one of these puppies tomorrow.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Bleh...I don't think I like Billy Hatcher very much..mediocre graphics and I'm tired of these gimmicky platformers....

Anyways, the Soul Calibur 2 demo lets you choose only
    Cassandra or Raphael, but it seems lets you fight all the other characters in arcade mode!! I think that more than justifies the $10 price!!