Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .hack//Mutation(part2)

1. .hack//Mutation(part2)

I played through the first 1/2 hour of the game, which has mostly been real-time cutscenes so far. Here are the keywords I found on the Liminality DVD. Has anyone tried them yet?

Appearing on Mai's computer in the library:
    1) Capricious Unending Corridor
    Appearing on Mai's cell phone:
    2) Traffic Stopped (?)
    3) Lifelines Completely Stopped
    4) Reports of Fire (?)

I wonder if #2-4 are supposed to be combined (because there aren't enough words in those phrases), like:

Reports of Fire Traffic Stopped
    & Lifelines Completely Stopped
    or:
    Traffic Stopped Lifelines
    & Completely Stopped Reports of Fire

2. I saw those too, havent had a chance to actually put them in the game though.

3. So how is this? The first one...I didn't like much. Has the story started to flesh out a bit?
    "Tick-tock"

4. Originally posted by taloony
    So how is this? The first one...I didn't like much. Has the story started to flesh out a bit?
    The opening cinemas are rehashes of //Infection's overall plot and ending. Immediately afterward, we learn more about system admin monitoring, Kite's and BlackRose's motives, etc. Liminality DVD part 2 was a lot more action-packed than the first... It's almost like a survival-disaster movie, and it shows the viewer examples of how the mysteries within The World could affect reality on a wide scale.
    I will play 1-2 hrs more of the actual game tonight.

5. I getting ready to go to eb now and pick this up, damm I still need to beat the first one.

6. i don't think the stuff on her phone is keywords.

the other is, though. i went there and got the rare item.

it's chinese food, a trade item.

7. I was almost burnt out of the first game, as soon as I played the trade demo of this and got to the next server I felt like I could play through it all over again. The story is really starting to get interesting.

8. Originally posted by ferricide
    i don't think the stuff on her phone is keywords.
    That's what people have been telling me. I'd find it disappointing if there's only 1 secret dungeon in this volume.

9. redcokid: looks like that's all there is.

the 3rd volume better mix things up or my interest is going to plummet.

10. Have you finished the game?

I've liked almost everything from the game/TV series, although it seems the writers purposely drag out the plot. I'll probably get parts 3 & 4 anyway, just because they'll be safe bets.