Thread: 2 Matrix Reloaded Clips - Watch them at your own risk

1. 2 Matrix Reloaded Clips - Watch them at your own risk

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Also dont worry about advertisiment playing before main clip loads up

Enjoy: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/m/matrix2.php

Neo vs Seraph fight is NICE. Cool and very clean choreography, no quick cutting so you can actually CAN SEE THEM FIGHT for a change

2. NO! 5 more days until it comes out! Don't ruin any more of it for yourself!
    *runs into the hills*

3. I'm already pissed that I had to sit through the trailer of this yesterday. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I really don't wanna know anything before seeing it. It's just better that way.

Yeah, so I'm definitely not looking at this.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Originally posted by OmniGear
    I'm already pissed that I had to sit through the trailer of this yesterday. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I really don't wanna know anything before seeing it. It's just better that way.
    You're such a little bitch.

5. Oh shit......I'm really torn here. Is it the entire fight scene?

I don't think I should be watching this.

6. Originally posted by Will
    You're such a little bitch.
    And proud of it!

Originally posted by Regus
    I don't think I should be watching this.
    You shouldn't.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. Originally posted by OmniGear
    I'm already pissed that I had to sit through the trailer of this yesterday. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I really don't wanna know anything before seeing it. It's just better that way.

Yeah, so I'm definitely not looking at this.
    Who forced you to sit through the trailer? If I'm in the theatre when a trailer I don't wanna see comes on, I go to the bathroom. Or, I cover my ears and eyes.

No one forced you.

8. Holy wow.

9. What is the big deal anyway? The dont spoil the story in these 2 clips, and action makes you anticipate the full film even more