Thread: Devil May Cry 6 ft display

1. Devil May Cry 6 ft display

My wife asked me to find something in the basement for her, and I came across this display I forgot I had. I don't have the room to display it, so I thought maybe somebody here would be interested...
    This unit was used for display for the original DMC launch. I had to disassemble it to get it home, but there is no damage to any of the facing areas...if anybody is interested I can take some pics of the individual pieces.
    Display is about 6 feet tall when constructed and features a very cool image of dante peering off into the distance. Display is Purple, Red, and Black, and also features Trisha in the background...
    I am interested in selling or trading, so make me an offer and we can take it from there. I most likely would have to ship UPS because of the size, so shipping can be figured once you supply your address...I live in WI if you are looking for a general idea...I would package item unassembled/flat for best rate...

PM me or post here with questions or inquiry

Thanks,
    Jason (Vid)

2. Almost 9 hours since this thread was made and Despair has yet to reply...I'm suprised

Incidentally, Videodrone, how much were you looking to get for it? I'm really not very good at making offers. And what were you looking to trade it for?

You can PM me if you don't feel like actually posting it on here
    omg TNL epics!

3. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Almost 9 hours since this thread was made and Despair has yet to reply...I'm suprised
    I was shocked too! I was going to PM him before I put it up, but I figured that I would give anybody interested a fair shot...

RtR I sent you a PM about the cost

Vid

4. Just give it to me.