Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Dawn Characters (11th pic -ROMZI and NAIA)

1. Fox: I think it's just more because Dr.Doom is known for his green hooded cape, so that's why you get the reference. I don't think it has anything to do with it, really, since she's not a behemoth genius in a huge suite of armor underneath.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Dr. Doom was the first thing I thought too. I was tired and couldn't figure out why he looked so damn sexy. Then I realized a hot chick had stolen his cloak.

3. Kinda like Doom..
    But i agree.. Her right thigh seems massive, and she has a lack of ass. But it looks amazing. Only when i stared and studied for mistakes did i see that.. And Joe Manduria is fucking amazing!!! What comics is he doing now?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. Actually, Chemist, when you're bent that way your thigh runs in to your ass.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Okay, here's the next one, still sans background.

The art style is a little different...as in, this one took about 3 times as long as the other one...I'm not sure I like the differences enough to warrant the extra time, plus, I'm going to have to get them all to match before I'm done

Also: Yeah, the thigh (on the first drawing) looks funny, but as far as I can tell by foreshortening check-alls, it should be about right.

Also2: Yes, I know the second gal looks sort-of thick, but it's because her character actually is, and not because I messed up.

6. She looks short... she seems to lack a stomach, but that could because of the massive breasts that are taking up half her chest.

7. i like the second 1, i do have to agree with Thief~Silver though, not that theres a problem with that, those are my kind of girls actually.... damn im depressed again
    ]

8. she's hot...

that is all

9. Looks good. I think a lot of people miss the fact that she's hunched, so a stomach would be less visible with those huge boobies in the way.

Good job, very unique looking character.

I love your drapery. How DO you colour like that... the thread got deleted where you said it to me.

10. Here's the third character, Dolomus. I think I like this style, especially since it's MUCH easier to paint.

edit: How do I update the thread title? I want to change it when a new pic is added.