Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Hybrid Dawn Characters (11th pic -ROMZI and NAIA)

1. Fury, you have any wall papers of any of your stuff? 1024x768 to be exact.

2. congratulations, man. thats top notch work in this thread! keep up the good work. cant wait to see more (and the swimsuit pic is great too)

so is this done now? do you have any "hidden" characters? this is a fighting game isnt it?

I think the real question to be asked is how long it took to come up with all the background story?

3. Very good work!!Quality colors and design!
    I have to say though..Romzi reminded me of Yashiro Nanagase of KIng Of Fighters,abs bearing red shirt and all.
    Naia/Zabel looks original though.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

4. ... I really can't think of anything to say. The images already look like they belong in a fighting game. I'd really like to see them brought together in some sort of flash intro like the intro of GGXX, though I say that naively not knowing how much work that would entail.

Great work as always. I especially like the female characters because I'm shallow like that. My favorite part is all the non-standard poses you do that even pros seem to have trouble with, but with yours everything looks just how it should be.

Let's see some game sprites next.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. fury...i am trying to get ahold of ya on aim btw - maybe we can talk tomorrow evening

6. I hope you won't hold it against me if I gush, but your incredible techniques have just caused my poor little brain to wet itself!

I know it is quite unChristian of me, but I am so envious of your advanced abilities. You must "level up" every time you pick up a pen.

I see that it shall be quite enthralling to play catch up with you, all of you!

"Uh, not a species, exactly, but a Hybrid (born with psychic ability). She lives in a segregated community of Hybrids, and was psychically bio-engineered to be genetically superior. She was designed to have superior senses, strength, speed, jumping-ability, balance, and uh, breast size. She's only 5 years old, due to accelerated growth and psychically transmitted education."

the first thing that came to my mind when I read that, was Nei from Phantasy Star II. Do you plan to kill this poor girl as well *knowing laugh*
    Only you can stop sig pollution.