Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: veterans board

1. veterans board

I've seen it on other forum sites, and Nick kinda brought it up in FC, but would it be too difficult to make a board that was inaccessible before a certain number of months registered, or posts, or something like that? Just an idea...

2. ...so basically a l33t version of fight club?

3. It probably wouldn't be too difficult, but really... what's the point? It just alienates members who haven't been registered for as long as other posters. Fight Club already covers that (although swapping time registered for granted access).

4. I think what Nick meant was an 18+ board.

5. An 18+ board would be significantly harder to maintain, considering all you need to do to get in is to go into your profile and set your birthday to 19 years ago. Kabang, everyone has access.

6. Originally posted by cka
    It probably wouldn't be too difficult, but really... what's the point?

7. Gamefaqs has a few incarnations of those boards. They're pretty useless, they're usually filled with post-count measuring contests.

8. It would be kinda pointless, but it would be pretty badass to have a board for like, the people who where here way back when, like during GameGo! and before.. but would need to have a certain number of posts i guess.. or credability...I dunno it would cool..
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

9. i see no need whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. We don't need a Veterans board. That concept stinks of GameFAQs and would be way too divisive.