Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Matrix Online

1. ah, but the girl in the red dress wasn't part of the matrix..

2. Let's make a game based on a movie based a program that simulates real life!

The series of the Matrix is simply explaining what people do in their free time in the future, so I venture to guess it'll just be another plain MMO

3. All the woman characters have huge tits, and all the guys have fasion issues, it looks like Enter the Matrix which looked terrible, but if I can play as a agent PKer, ill consider it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    ah, but the girl in the red dress wasn't part of the matrix..
    True, it was a simulation OF the Matrix though, thus the colour palette would have been similar. Which is why they chose that red colour to distract Neo. People running around with vibrant red, yellow and blue on in the world ruin the whole style of the Matrix world for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    You are wrong.
    You are wrong.
    Don't be a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by §eraphim
    All the woman characters have huge tits
    Some of us would see this as a Good Thing.

7. Hopefully this game will cut down on the amount of idiots running around Sydney thinking they are in the Matrix.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Those clothes look a little too vibrant for a Matrix world. Everything is more neutral in the Matrix world minus a few key characters like the twins and the girl in the red dress.
    Maybe things are more colorful because Sadi colored the Matrix at the end of Revolutions