www.genmataisen.com

Media Blasters popped an episode of his atrocity (which I just found out to be #3 http://www.genmataisen.com/genma/story/03.html ...and, no, the boobies aren't on the preview) on the sampler DVD that they packed in with Berzerk 5. This has to be the most uninentionally funny anime ever created. The animation is terrible (I've never seen so many stills in a show before) and the story makes no sense (3rd episode, I know). Perhaps it would be easier just to describe the characters.
This is Rufu... or was that Loof? ...maybe it was just Ruf? Hell, I don't even know. The credits use two versions of his name and the official website uses another. Anyways, the episode starts out with this guy on the run from monster-knight things from local unoriginal monsters 501 riding on dragons and also from various stills of pointy objects. He has special powers which are activated when his eyes go all glowy. Later, he rapes his love interest, discovers the difference between wizards and humans, and gets nudged by a fish.
This is Jin, Roofing shingle's brother. His mom's dead, so everybody laughs at him. He hangs out with a talking wolf and wants to be a ninja. He also has special powers. WoOOoOoOoooo...
This one's Nu, the talking wolf, who follows Jin around. Yep, he talks. Unfortunately, his jaw does not move much when he does, rather, it opens once and a voice flows out of it. My hypothesis is that he does not actually talk, but rather a the midget with laryngitis that he swallowed a while ago does his talking for him. He is also the only wolf I've seen with active tear ducts.
So, yeah. Stay away from this. The sad part is, the Kamen Rider guy made this shit. Bleh.