Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zelda 4 Sword video

1. nintendo must be in it for the money. We all know childish games with way sub par graphics sell like hotcakes

Anyone who makes fun of the Sega CD as an add-on should now be shot on sight. This has to be the worst gameplay scam ever.

3. The only good thing I see is that it will avoid the problems that four player Gauntlet had, because the whole party won't be held up by one character trying to go an opposite way on the screen.

Other than that, I don't think it'll be one for my household - only one GBA here.

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. Originally posted by Fuzzeebunny
    This GBA-connectivity thing is getting way out of hand. From GameSpy:

"Miyamoto has gone back and re-worked the four-player mini-adventure from the last GBA Zelda game and made an entire GameCube title specifically with GBA multiplayer gaming in mind. The premise revolves around one GameCube, one TV and four interconnected GBAs. The TV and GameCube give the different colored Links a central display area where the main action happens -- just like, say, the main adventure from A Link to the Past. There are puzzles and teamwork aplenty for the four GBA-holding gamers, but here's the neat thing -- if one Link decides to enter a building, or fall down a hole in the ground, that player is then taken away from the TV display and is on his or her own on the GBA's LCD display. This adds some never-before seen multiplayer connectivity and functionality."

Wow, that sounds... boring. It would be boring even if I owned a GBA, and I'm not going to buy one for something like that. GBA connectivity is a fun gimmick at best, and a pointless, shameless attempt to gouge dollars from people at worst. It shouldn't be the main draw of a game, though.

great, now we'll have to find 3 strangers with GBA's to hook up.

Wow, that's a great idea... NOT!
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

5. gba connectivity>>>>online play

6. Originally posted by RoleTroll
    Why should Nintendo just release their SNES games for the GBA?
    it's called "CASH RUN!!!"

you're better off looking in pawn shops, nintendo already blew their chance after the same game went out of print the first round...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...