Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Review Board

1. Anime Review Board

How about a review section in the anime board, as the gaming board has it's gaming reviews? Just thought it would be nice to have a space to put reviews for animes.

2. It wouldn't get much traffic. It would be more productive to just post them in the anime board.

3. Your probably right, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask, especially since the gaming review section doesn't exactly get mass amounts of traffic.

Also: it would be nice to have it so that they would be archived, and easier to get to in case it fell off the boards.

4. Hmm is it your site?

I signed up as Xero.

5. Well, making an anime review board in and of itself would probably be futile. But maybe opening up the reader review board to include things other than game reviews would solve it. It could also give the board more traffic.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Spam-tabulous, Josh!

So you want anime reviews, eh? Well, there is talk. If any of you are good, you should talk to CynicalSphere about contributing to our anime site. It's just waiting to happen.

An anime review board is not in the cards right now. Maybe you all could start posting review threads in the following format: "Review: Name of Anime." Then all anyone would have to do is search the anime forum's titles for "review" - voila!

7. Originally posted by Nick
    Spam-tabulous, Josh!

So you want anime reviews, eh? Well, there is talk. If any of you are good, you should talk to CynicalSphere about contributing to our anime site. It's just waiting to happen.
    It would be nice to see Max Anime happen, but there doesn't seem to have been any movement on it for quite a while. What's going on?

8. Well, for one thing, TNL is still stuck in 2001 in many ways. Luckily, there's a light at the end of that tunnel. For another thing, we have not had enough interested parties apply. I do not know the details of how the anime site would work, but I believe there is a detailed plan swimming around in one or two people's minds.

I have grown warm to the idea of a sister site dedicated to anime, so I will try to help it become a reality. As you know, however, personal matters and unsatisfactory designs have combined to delay the progress of TNL for several months, and this site comes first. No use taking on a second major project while the first one is still up on blocks.

In other words, I don't want yet another half-assed anime site. Do you?

9. No sir.