Thread: JVC X-Eye and GBA Flash Card/Linker for Sale/Trade

1. JVC X-Eye and GBA Flash Card/Linker for Sale/Trade

Howdy. I have an JVC X-Eye (Combination of a Genesis and a Sega CD) for sale or trade. I'll even throw in a copy of Sonic CD with it. The system comes with 2 3-button controllers (JVC original included) as well as the RF switch. I'll throw in the AV cables if you really need them as well. I'll let it go for about $60, but I'll negotiate or even trade for stuff I'm looking for. I also have a GBA Flash Card with transfer bridge for sale as well. Everything works perfect, and comes with a 64M flash card, the 9V cord, printer cable and the bridge. I'm looking for about $80 for the Flash Card/Linker. The drivers can be downloaded on the internet.

For trade, I'm looking for the following:

Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
    R: Racing Evolution (XB or GC)
    Any GTO or Full Metal Panic DVD's.
    Nintendo related product.

I can take pictures of the product if necessary.

Thanks.

2. ...

I'm interested in that X-eye, but can we talk about it after the holidays? How about like first week of Jan I send you some trade ideas and if that falls through, we can do cash.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    I'm interested in that X-eye, but can we talk about it after the holidays? How about like first week of Jan I send you some trade ideas and if that falls through, we can do cash.

ssb
    I have somebody offering right now, so I don't know man, whatever you want to do. Make me an offer.