Thread: Avatar Request Thread.

1. Avatar Request Thread.

Hey bahn long time no see man. I registered on your boards a while back but my information seemed to have been misplaced haha. Anyhow I am back to make avatars for you guys now Since really there aren't many taggerz here Just hope i get others to join the bandwagon ...request away... plz make it logical
    what lies beyond my fist? my fate

2. I've always wanted an avatar that had the cast from naruto

I want an animated gif of the Goatse man with my face bouncing around in front.

4. You should really try and use more smilies.

5. Re: Avatar Request Thread.

Originally posted by Hybrid Fury
    Anyhow I am back to make avatars for you guys now Since really there aren't many taggerz here Just hope i get others to join the bandwagon ...request away... plz make it logical
    Really? Cool..

Anything related to Panzer Dragoon, Halo, or the Metroid series. No CG art, no official art that everybody's already seen. 160x100, and I've always been a fan of the the avs that say the persons name. So maybe a "MonsterMash" over in the corner if it fits.

Use my current av or any of the following for the art, or any pics you can find elsewhere if you wanted to look .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pd.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1654  

6. Monstermash: I will start on your avatar ASAP (meaning right now) thanks for including the artowork with your post. It really makes it a lot easier for me.

as for the rest of you guys...i have no idea what you ppl are talking about. Plz include Pictures so i know what i am looking for
    what lies beyond my fist? my fate

7. Originally posted by Hybrid Fury
    as for the rest of you guys...i have no idea what you ppl are talking about. Plz include Pictures so i know what i am looking for
    88 was joking. You don't want to see pictures of what he's talking about.