Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z

1. Some life signs for what will surely be the funniest movie ever-
    http://www.superherohype.com/index.php?id=1622
    pwned by Ivan

2. I'll see it (of course, I'm a DB whore) but they should have started with a Dragon Ball movie instead of jumping to Z right away. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    This is going to be awful

4. My prediction....Over half of this movie will be, the destruction of scenery, loud groaning, someone charging for a big attack that will probably fail, and the re-use of small animation sequences instead of a different stream of fighting.
    The End.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

5. You left out the pan on a still-frame shot, that'll eat up 10 extra minutes, and this thing would need to be a good 90. I'd love to see deleted scenes from it there. "We left out a few grunting scenes, as it needed to be a lean hour and a half."
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Xbox 360 I

Don't forget the hours of footage of the supporting cast doing things no one cares about during the big fight they took 80 years to build up too. Bleh. And it's beyond me why anyone would want to see something like this portrayed in live action.

I hope this and the Eva movie die a painful death...which they won't. =/

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    This is going to be awful
    Indeed.................I'm going to be first in line to see it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    Indeed.................I'm going to be first in line to see it.
    I'm with you, Cheebs!

LOTR better watch the fuck out.

I will be there day one.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by TaiMaiShu
    My prediction....Over half of this movie will be, the destruction of scenery, loud groaning, someone charging for a big attack that will probably fail, and the re-use of small animation sequences instead of a different stream of fighting.
    The End.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    You left out the pan on a still-frame shot, that'll eat up 10 extra minutes, and this thing would need to be a good 90. I'd love to see deleted scenes from it there. "We left out a few grunting scenes, as it needed to be a lean hour and a half."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chojin
    Don't forget the hours of footage of the supporting cast doing things no one cares about during the big fight they took 80 years to build up too. Bleh. And it's beyond me why anyone would want to see something like this portrayed in live action.

Granted, I doubt this movie will have ANY of those flaws, seeing as this will be an American-made movie, and they will certainly streamline the flow.

But that doesn't mean I think this is a good idea. I just don't see how they can make the characters work in live action. Once they can get over that HUGE mountain, then the movie can actually have a chance of being tolerable.