Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. You know, I thought about this the other day for some reason. Looks like they are making a low budget fare of it. Shooting in Mexico beginning in Janurary with no announced cast? I'm just gonna go ahead and repeat myself from four years ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    This is going to be awful

4. It's going to be like getting another DOA movie, but with all dudes. Yikes.

5. The WTF-bombs keep dropping: Tom Cruise's douchebag son from War of the Worlds is Goku (uh, shouldn't he be Asian... and a bit older... and not a douche?), Spike from Buffy / Brainiac from Smallville is Piccolo, Stephen Chow is producing (okay, there's a faint glimmer of hope), and the guy behind Final Destination wrote and is directing (hope quashed). Maybe we can at least expect good fight scenes, since it's going to feature "87Eleven, the stunt performance company behind the action sequences in The Matrix, The Bourne Supremacy,Mr. & Mrs. Smith and 300."
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 14 Nov 2007 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

6. Wow that's fucking random.

I'm excited about this. Even if only because it's going to be awesomely horrible.

7. Some chick named Jamie Chung who was apparently on some MTV show called "The Real World" is Chi Chi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

8. Sounds like this movie is in competant hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Some chick named Jamie Chung who was apparently on some MTV show called "The Real World" is Chi Chi.
    I'll watch it just for her. She's smoking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. I'm not going to front she's cute, but again theres something inside me that is turned off by asian chicks.

I guess its cause my sister is a psycho hose beast.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.