Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z

1. Dragonball Z

This scoop is highly sceptical, but as so many are clamoring for more info they may as well get the news which comes from Saiyanz Rage: "FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3-4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be four films long. Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Freiza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga. George Lucas' CGI company ILM has (apparently) signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005. As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind"".

Darkhorizons.com
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. heheh...I cant wait to see the cast
    your mom

3. What a steaming load of horseshit this will be.

Wait..........does this mean live action?

oh god no....

Pointing and laughing at the lines of people with spikey pointed up hair on opening night will be amusing though.

5. This is going to be awful

6. Trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Will people still care about DBZ in 2005?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. ... Where's my gun.

9. OMFGFUTURECOPZZZZZ!!11!one2222