Thread: Splinter

1. Splinter

I didn't see any threads on this or mention but I just watched this and I must say it is by far one of the better horror movies in recent memory. 4 people end up stuck in a gas station while being attacked by killer splinters. While it sounds kind of silly it actually ends up being a really good and fairly tense monster movie, with some great gore.

IMDB link here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031280/

Highly recommended for all the horror fans here on TNL, it's damned good stuff.
    Last edited by bbobb; 17 Apr 2009 at 12:43 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Damn. I was hoping this was a TMNT movie with focus on the sensei.

I'll check it out for what it is though.

3. That would be even more awesome.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I posted about this few months back in another thread.

Its definitely cool little monster movie. Its low budget, but works up every penny to the screen to build tight, suspenseful atmosphere, interesting monster and some decen gore to boot.

Chick from Blade the Series plays main heroine, and its nice to see her once outside those Mercury car commercials.

5. looks pretty cool bbobb, put it on my wishlist awhile back after reading some favorable reviews, will definitely check it out now

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Chick from Blade the Series plays main heroine, and its nice to see her once outside those Mercury car commercials.
    Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam__Bowers.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	45060  

6. Advocate?

Also very disappointed this wasn't a Turtles movie.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Thread description updated.