Thread: ^#@%in Headphone!!! "UPDATE" got new ones!!!!

1. ^#@%in Headphone!!! "UPDATE" got new ones!!!!

wonderful how things went last nite, I was setting up to play PSO as usual and the part of my headset that clips on just SNAPPED!! So I had to do something to make it still useful because I remember the live kit is the only way I can get a replacement upfront (which was something I sure as hell didn't want to pay extra for) and the hotline for live was giving me problems (we're updating the system, could you call back in an hour?) AAAAARRG!!

Well, I'm gonna have to figure out something. I don't have forever to let my trial period to run out.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. Glue gun.

3. I actually made due with tape,though i am thinking of how i could use a paper clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

4. got it together with some cheap wireribbons so it looks like a nerd patch-job. if MS doesn't make a better model by the time it comes out, I'm gonna have to take a seperate option since I understand the sets for cordless phones have the same plug.

UPDATE

with a stroke of luck, I managed to finally get a replacement that sure as hell doesn't get in the way during my PSO sessions.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...5Fid=43%2D1914

it has noise cancelling so it'll only pick up voice rather then sounds like the computer fan running.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...