Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perks of the job...

1. Perks of the job...

I just enjoyed a major perk of my employment at Toys-R-Us.

I just bought an xbox for $129. It was a return and one of the workers at our store marked it down and put it on hold for her son...

Muhhahahha...

Anyone else ever got a deal like this at their job?
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

2. Re: Perks of the job...

Originally posted by Mr_B
    It was a return and one of the workers at our store marked it down and put it on hold for her son...
    So you just took it from her?

3. Used to get freebies out the ass at EB, not to mention the occasional free game that our manager didn't want. God, I loved that job. I'd go back working there again if the pay wasn't shit
    omg TNL epics!

4. Man that wasn't cool :/

Did you think about ho whappy that would have made that kid? Oh did you just suspect that TRU would get another in? If so, could you have just waited?

ºTracer
    o_O

At sears, I am picking up a playstation 2 for 180 bucks or so. And I get deals on lots of audio equipment due to certain loopholes and such in the system (all legal and legit though).

I also have a ton of stuff on ebay becuase of sears

Add to that being on commision is just plain nice

6. Man, if you just 'took' that system without asking...I hope it melts down on ya...and if not...well...er...enjoy.

Anyways I get free promo cds from work...music store.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

7. Aye, and I get some very nice Genesis Games where I work.

ºTracer
    o_O

8. Simmah down all of you...

First of all, Toys-r-us gets full credit back for each defective system. So, she shouldn't have marked it down anyway. And I gave her ample time to buy it. She put it on hold 3/23...That's been almost a month so either she forgot or she doesn't have the money for it.

So please don't think I am a complete asshole.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

9. Ok, well.. she still will probably get ticked off if she remembers... and the sooner the worse :/ But at least you didn't swpie it, like, the same day.

ºTracer
    o_O

10. Perks of my job - sitting around reading forums for most of the day. Oh, and 4 weeks paid vacation

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!