Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: $20 for Evil Dead Fistful of Boomstick

1. this game needs some more love.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Originally posted by Celeryface
    The storyline for A Fist Full of Boomstick continues off the end of Army of Darkness, and is supported by Sam Raimi and producer Robert Tapert, so this is as close to an Evil Dead 4 as you're going to get -- until Evil Dead 4 comes out, that is.
    Wait, do you mean the regular ending or the post-apocalytic one from the Official Bootleg Edition?

3. Originally posted by SXA
    Wait, do you mean the regular ending or the post-apocalytic one from the Official Bootleg Edition?
    The regular ending, as Ash is back in his hometown sitting in a bar.

4. Is this out? I might pick it up tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Is this out? I might pick it up tomorrow.
    My EB says it will have the game tomorrow. I will have to make a purchase.

For those who own it already, are the DVD extras any good?

6. Originally posted by Celeryface
    The regular ending, as Ash is back in his hometown sitting in a bar.
    OK cool. I liked the other ending better though. It was cooler.

7. Hmmm. Both ebgame.com and gamestop.com list Fist Full of Boomstick as ariving on 6/23.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Hmmm. Both ebgame.com and gamestop.com list Fist Full of Boomstick as ariving on 6/23.
    The PS2 version shipped yesterday, but Xbox version is due next month, which is possibly the release date you are referring to.

9. I bought mine at EB today(5-21) The PS2 version anyways. I guess the Xbox one doesnt come out for a few weeks. Screw waiting!

I just finished off a boss. Now I'm in a completly new level..finally. Its getting tough. Deadites are everywhere.

I SWEAR Ash gets more taunts after a while. I just got to a new level and hes saying a few new one liners. BITCHIN!
    Dont expect the greatest game ever though. Its all about the killing.

OHHHH, I stuck my chainsaw in a guy, then I jammed my dynamite launcher in his throat and shot. LOL, deadite goes flying, lands, screams, explodes.Hail to the King.

The CG after the boss was pretty funny too. "Anybody got a pooper scooper?"
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Yes, that would be the XBOX version I was refering to.

So I'll wait a month. I've done it before.