Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Square Enix's Hall of Valor Invites the Adventurous, the Diligent

1. Square Enix's Hall of Valor Invites the Adventurous, the Diligent

You may recall our initial heads up to the <i>Unlimited Saga</i> "Hall of Valor" Contest. Well now it's finally here and believe me when we say that you don't want to pass up the chance to enter this promotional giveaway.

Save for the whole spiel that it's most suited for those with sharp-skills and the like...if you brain is capable of comprehending these words, heed the following message.

Challenges are now already underway and will continue to run on a bi-weekly timeframe until the contest concludes. There are three independent challenges for the entire contest period.

The path to successfully competing in the contest will be rough but not without its rewards. The first adventurer to submit the most correct answers in the quickest amount of time for each challenge will receive the Grand Prize. The second through fifth adventurer who submit the most correct answers will receive the Second Prize. So, if the questions for one challenge seem too tough, then prepare yourself for the next set of challenges. There will be a total of 15 winners, so be ready to compete!

Check out the questions below for Challenge #1, then head on over to the Contest page and submit your entry:

1) In which scenario do you get the "Melody Disc"? What do you need to do to get it and what happens next?
    2) Name the four levels of the Tomahawk attack.
    3) What is the single sub-scenario that you can embark on at "Sadovos"?
    4) Which SaGa Frontier 2 character left the note "Where did you go, Graha?" and in which scenario does this occur?

Think that's too hard? Not worth it? Well, take read on to see what Square Enix and Denon Electronics have in store for you...

The first adventurer who correctly answers all the questions per each challenge will receive the Grand Prize (3 total, 1 per challenge) of:

<li>A Denon AVR-5803 receiver featuring Dolby® Pro Logic® II - Retail value = $4,300

The next four adventurers who successfully answer all the questions per each challenge will receive a Second Place prize (12 total, 4 per challenge) of:

<li>A Denon DHT-683XP Home Theater System featuring Dolby® Pro Logic® II - Retail value = $649

How's that sound? Think about it...an all-new sound system to enjoy your current and classic games. Certainly beats that dinky grandfather piece of hardware you call a "stereo", huh? So what are you waiting for? Get over to <a href="http://www.u-saga.com">u-saga.com</a> and enter the Hall of Valor to enter a challenge and be sure to read up on the rulesfor more details.

Good luck.

2. No thanks. the pay off is still too little for having to endure this game. Though I could just consult GameFAQ's...

3. ...it's unlikely you'll find the answer there...or before anyone else. and now you've just given away your trump card.

btw, it says the FIRST person to respond (correctly).

4. Well, someones a bit snippy today...

5. hm? nah, I am trying to finish unlocking a few more cars in Midtown Madness 3.

6. Ohh, is the moon buggy one of them?

How about the General Lee?

7. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    No thanks. the pay off is still too little for having to endure this game. Though I could just consult GameFAQ's...
    That means actually playing Unlimited Saga? *shudder*
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

8. Originally posted by Roufuss
    Just think of it as better odds of winning

9. Originally posted by Roufuss
    My thoughts as well. Plus do you really think you have a chance at beating anyone? Some of us have to work and can't play the game every freakin day to get all the extra stuff within a weeks time.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. This is one of the worst contest ideas I've ever heard of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.