Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do not trade with or buy from NGEFreek

1. Exactly. I did a trade on here, and the seller let me know UP FRONT that he works a ton of hours (more than 40) and that it might take him awhile to reply. I was patient, it took him about a week or so to get back to me about the price, and after I paid him, a week after that.

Each time he explained how he was sorry he couldn't get to me sooner, but he ALWAYS answered his PM as soon as he could. I'd gladly do business with him again, as I was always aware of what the situation was.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Well, I spoke to him last night while playing PSO and he said it would go out today. I hope so.

I'm not angry with him or anything and may have come off a bit harsh in my initial post. I told him that he should have at least responded to my PMs so that I'd know what was going on. I've felt that uncomfortable silence with too many sellers in the past and it gets hard to stay optimistic.

I understand his situation but it has been over a month and with the silence and all, what was I supposed to think?

3. Over a month is BS regardless of the situation. Unless you're dead, I expect constant handholding/PM's/emails/smoke signals until I have my stuff. If you expect you're going to take that long, I want a refund.

End of story.

4. NGEfreek still owes me $ from our trade, hopefully he will send because I have been waiting over 2 months.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

5. It has been almost 2 weeks since the 4th time he said he sent the items and I've yet to receive anything. The USPS can be slow but 2 weeks for priority mail seems odd. I'll give it a few more days and see what happens.

6. Damn, he really seemed like a stand up guy on XBL.

Sorry to hear about this Melf.

JM

Same thing happened to me, he owes me some Lynx games. I don't know why, but I don't get the feeling he did it on purpose, I did one deal with him a week earlier that was for more money than the Lynx games, and it went without a hitch.

*shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Originally posted by NGEFreek on May 21st in the PSO thread

I sent my stuff out today, though I did get in contact with Melf last night and let him know what has going on, as stated by Ragnarok and radiant in the tread his sig links to, I'm not out to rip anyone off, though it is all because of stuff on my end, to which I have no excuses, I let the stuff go way too long, and he has every right to be pissed or angry or whatever emotion he feels is right at the moment.
    Sounds very sincere. Too bad the items I received today were mailed on MAY 31st, a full 10 days after he said he mailed them. They were incomplete as well.

I guess I should be happy he even sent anything at all. I have learned my lesson and this will be the first and last transaction I will ever have with him.

9. That sucks Melf.

What did you buy, and what did/didn't come and what condition were they in?

Just curious.

10. I was supposed to receive:

- Dahna, Mega Drive
    - Golden Axe 3, Mega Drive
    - Air Diver, Genesis
    - Scan of Keio Flying Squadron insert

I got everything but the Keio insert, which isn't too bad. However, after being told 4 times that my stuff was on the way (including being told so over the mic in PSO) and then finding out the package was mailed almost 2 weeks after the last time he swore it was mailed, it pissed me off. I sent my stuff out well-packed and quickly while he procrastinated and lied, only to finally send an incomplete package.

I repeat: Do not trade or sell with NGEFreek.