Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do not trade with or buy from NGEFreek

1. Originally posted by Melf
    Sounds very sincere. Too bad the items I received today were mailed on MAY 31st, a full 10 days after he said he mailed them. They were incomplete as well.
    If NGEFreek didn't mail the items out on the 21st, he should've been upfront about that. That would piss me off and drive me away from a seller.

Good thing you got the stuff he owed you. It's a shame the transaction wasn't smooth and that the items were incomplete. The bullshit and the lack of promptness in replies to your PMs is a major downer.

If I'm selling to someone, I'll always insure the goods and ask for Delivery Confirmation- the chance of loss or damage is too great not to. Never sell uninsured. After shipping, I'll give the Delcon number to the buyer.

2. This is really starting to piss me off. NGEfreek owes me $10 still and won't respond to my PM's. I highly suggest not buying anything from him.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. Supposedly he has no internet access (I think his PC is broken or something). Of course, he "moved" like three times and always had some excuse when I confronted him about it. In the end, it was just that he sucks as a seller and is not trustworthy.

4. ...

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
    If I'm selling to someone, I'll always insure the goods and ask for Delivery Confirmation- the chance of loss or damage is too great not to. Never sell uninsured. After shipping, I'll give the Delcon number to the buyer.
    I do the same, it's not worth it be cheap on the shipping because will get lost and then both parties lose out.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. Been more than 4 months later and no money yet
    NGEFreek best be paying up!!!
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. You can probably forget about those ten bucks Glock17, consider them lost and move on, it's not worth obsessing over.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Supposedly he has no internet access (I think his PC is broken or something). Of course, he "moved" like three times and always had some excuse when I confronted him about it. In the end, it was just that he sucks as a seller and is not trustworthy.
    Every libary has a computer nowadays.

7. Don't deal with NGEFreek. he owes me a hug and I haven't received it yet!

...heh, sorry

8. I'm sure everyone that the man screwed over thinks you're very cute bahn. Good show.

Pa