Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: A MINT/Complete Atari Jaguar system w/ 3 Games and a NEW in Box Controller!

1. FOR SALE: A MINT/Complete Atari Jaguar system w/ 3 Games and a NEW in Box Controller!

FOR SALE: A MINT/Complete Atari Jaguar system w/ 3 Games and a NEW in Box Controller!

EVERYTHING in this Atari Jaguar package I'm selling is MINTY Mint, doesn't get any more MINT (and perfectly clean too). The only thing that isn't Mint is the Box and thats Near Mint :-)

The package includes:

A MINT/Complete Atari Jaguar system (Box, System, Controller,
    RF Switch, Stereo Composite A/V Cable, AC Adaptor, and Manual/Documentation)

3 MINT/Complete games (bought all 3 New): Tempest 2000, Zool 2, and Cannon Fodder

A NEW in Box Jaguar COntroller (never used)

Remember, everythig is Minty Mint: Controllers, Carts, Manuals, everything :-)

If you are interested, please e-mail me at: dhowerter@moonkingdom.com

Thanks!

2. Interested in trading?

Or just selling?

3. Just selling :-) (Cash/money order/PayPal :-)

Please e-mail me if interested! Thanks!

4. ok... well, I don't really have any significant amount of money... so I won't be offering anythign. Thanks though!

5. Come on, you know you want a cool MINT in Box Jaguar!!

Everything's as clean as a whistle (maybe cleaner)

Please e-mail me (at the address in my first post) if you are interested. You will NOT be disappointed in this package

6. Ill give ya 15 bucks..

7. That was sarcasm word..

8. Uh, yeah.

And TradeDepot is the perfect place for half-witted sarcasm at TNL, isn't it?

9. Don't mind JMET, he comes from a really ass backwards place in Florida, where all they do is process spring water into bottles
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)