Thread: help with avitar/sig pictures?

1. help with avitar/sig pictures?

I don't really have an idea of how to put a sig into my posts so can anyone give me a little help here?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Well, you get a pic hosted, either host it yourself on some webspace like boomspeed, or maybe someone here will help you out. Then, you just put the image URL in your sig, along with the necessary tags to make it visible to posters.

Edit- clarification, www.boompseed.com allows for remote image hosting, as do some ISPs, if they give you free webspace. I'm sure some folks here know more about who does and doesn't allow it than I do, but boomspeed should suffice for a sig image.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. This is a F&T issue. Anywho, like Jeremy said, if you want an image in your signature, you need to find somewhere that allows remote hosting to put it up. Off-hand I don't know of any such providers, but a simple google search should yield at least a few results. Once you find one, you can set up your images in the signature in the user cp with the [img ] tag.

Avatar settings can be found in the options page of your user cp.