Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: Season Two - Afterthoughts - SPOILERS!!!!!!

1. 24: Season Two - Afterthoughts - SPOILERS!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP! PALMER.....DEAD! WOW1 What did you think?
    "What you should do is dress her up like Jill Valentine, fuck her brains out, then leave her in a field."
    -WTF?-

2. Palmer

3. fucking crazy shit, I can't wait until next season, that Max guy is gonna be a good villain. I wonder what will happen to Palmers wife.

4. I don't think I'm as like crazy shocked as last year. I mean the end of Season One was straight up devistating. This was just....on a whole different level. With this I was just like.........wow
    "What you should do is dress her up like Jill Valentine, fuck her brains out, then leave her in a field."
    -WTF?-

5. Well, He might not be dead yet. Still quite a shock, but not as much as with the case of Teri death. Too many things got tight up too neatly (war stopped, Tony and Michelle back at CTU, Sherry probably get pardon, and even Jack getting medical help).

That part felt too unbelievable

Still Jack was A BAD ASS as always He took out 4 guys with gun and one in hand combat all while having a fuckin HEART CONDITION !!! Good thing he isnt dead.

And whats up with Marie Hannibal Lector moment? Since when she is soo dangerous?

6. I dunno, it felt forced and anti-climatic to me.

Still a great series, just midly let down for the final ep of season 2.

7. I guessed cuorrectly in teh last two minutes that since Jack and Co. were okay and that Sherry was in custody the only shocker left would be to take out the president. I'm guessing some kind of neurotoxin with a paralyzing effect was involved. Great way to kill an elected official--wonder why it has never hapened before. I agree taht Palmer isn't dead yet--may be in a coma or paralyzed--we'll see next season. I was pretty satisfied with the resolution--I know it felt rushed but Jack is unstoppable.

8. But what they trying to accomplish with killing Palmer? Its not going to start the war? Its just him out of the office, but since everyone else in cabinet turned out to be GOOD(why then spend all that time building suspense that Prescot and Cabinet might be dirty in the first place, to then reveal that they are goody-goody?), and killing Palmer was never a plotline in Season 2. So why going and repeat what was plan in the first season?

Plus, Draizen should have hired Mandy(or whatever her name is) to carry out the hit on Palmer in season 1, since she is so damn efficient, instead of going through ALL that trouble with Jack

I didnt like how they switched between Mike being - Good -Bad - Good - Bad. Still good to see Palmer give him a boot. He was a traitor.

What the hell happened to Jack wounds on the stomach, where he was extensively tortured? Since when he lays on the stretcher, you can see his stomach, and its ALL FINE !!!!

I didnt like the moment where Jack had to BEG for help. Please Mrs Palmer, help me get out of this car seat !!! Come on, Jack is not the guy I want to see beg Plus 10 minutes later, he is kicking ass in HAND COMBAT, but once he kills the guy, his heart condition is BACK. Right in time for Kingsley showdown. And whats with CLICHED, bad guy who talks and talks before killing the hero. I thought 24 was better than that

Still, Best line this episode:

Chappelle: Tony !!! Whats up MY FRIEND !!!!
    Tony: Ryan, Either fire me, or GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CHAIR !!!

Awesome scene Also look on Carry face when she saw Tony back was priceless. Too bad Michelle didnt kicked Carry ass.

9. I hope Palmer doesn't die, he is one of the best characters on the show IMO

The fight Jack had with the one guy in the stadium was cool, I liked how he did that move where he kind of jumped off the wall to break the guys neck

10. Yeah, Jack did Bauer Fatality