Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Chapter of HARRY POTTER book 5 leaked online!!!(?)

1. I never read the books but I thought the movies where pretty good

You never did get to see any werewolves in the woods even when they were mentioned to watch out for them in the first movie... I believe there is a werewolf in the books but I'm not sure since I never read them...

2. Originally posted by Spanky McGee
    LordPerrin, you're 21 and you read this crap? I suppose you like the movies too, huh? Lame dude.
    Kindly remove that stick from your ass. Harry Potter is meant for all audiences.

3. I'll kindly keep that stick in my ass, thank you very much.

4. Mark down a 28 yr old and a 298 yr old (my wife) for the club.
    You should really ask her what the secret is.

5. DOH! Time to edit that before she sees it
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I believe there is a werewolf in the books but I'm not sure since I never read them...
    There is! Read The Prisoner of Azkaban.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Shhhh! You'll ruin it! I think the character may show up again in the 5th book. (I can hope). Werewolf: Give them a shot. The first book is the weakest of the lot, but it was her first book. They're just fun reads, IMO. Relatively quick too (until the 4th one).
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

8. Originally posted by Wolffen
    Shhhh! You'll ruin it! I think the character may show up again in the 5th book. (I can hope). Werewolf: Give them a shot. The first book is the weakest of the lot, but it was her first book. They're just fun reads, IMO. Relatively quick too (until the 4th one).
    Of course he'll show up in the next book! D'uh! He hasn't missed a beat since he first appeared.

And calling him a "werewolf" is a bit misleading. I mean, he is, technically, but then he isn't, conventionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. I tried reading the first book when nobody was looking, but I felt I was retrograding. It's like King's Quest, I just can't get the same joy I got out of it as a child.

:kirby: "I only read books with cocks in them"

10. CV, I think we're talking about different characters. (Hint: he was only in the 3rd book).

680: Try and read the 2nd and third books, if you can. As Harry mature, so do the stories. They still might not appeal to you, but the next 2 books would be the definitive answer for you.