Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Genesis Game Hunt

1. Voy pa tu casa a jugar, tienes mas juegos de Genesis que yo tengo en mi coleccion completa de juegos lo que no es tener chavos

olle y recuerda siempre come...

Yanikeke! con espaguetti !

2. Melf--Nice collection man. I'm trying to build one up too :P
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. Originally posted by 03 ZEN
    Voy pa tu casa a jugar, tienes mas juegos de Genesis que yo tengo en mi coleccion completa de juegos lo que no es tener chavos

olle y recuerda siempre come...

Yanikeke! con espaguetti !

En qué pueblo estas?

4. I live in Toa Baja. I think that's far from Mayaguez no? I dunno LOL so many tests about knowing the name of all the cities and I dunno what is what and where is where

olle tienes MSN messenger?

(hablo en ingles pa que los gringos estos no se sientan incomodos olle... cabo rojo queda en mayaguez no? LOL! no kiero meter la pata )

tiralo al medio comay! tiralo al medio! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. How much you looking to spend on Twinkle Tale?

I'll get back at ya with a definite price.

6. How much did Zero Wing cost you? Last I saw that was insanely priced.

7. I got it for $20 from mad-gear.com. I would have preferred the PAL version but the price was too good to pass up. The fact that I got it from an excellent seller made it a no-brainer.

Seven Force: I'm not sure. I know the game is pretty expensive but PM me with any offers. Maybe we can work out a deal.

8. Still looking.

9. You actually beat Truxton?

10. I passed it 5 times in a row. Someone once told a friend of mine that you had to finish it 5 times to actually beat it. I did that and all it did was start all over again.