Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Genesis Game Hunt

1. hahahaha

Well, you're good at shooters then, that's for sure. I notice you have the best one ever made

MOBILE LIGHT FORCE 2..err...SnS

2. I have them both!!

OMG!! hardCORE!!

3. I have Shadowrun if you're still interested. It's in really good shape. The person who had it before me clipped off the little holder piece on the top of the box that would be used to hang it. Besides that, there is a little writing in the back on the maps. It looks like the last guy who had it wrote info on the maps so he wouldn't get confused. It also has a little dirt spot on the cover of the directions. Besides that it's all really good with no stickers. I bought it a year ago at a used place near me for $15 and I've never played it. I'm guessing that I never will and that is why I offer it to you if you're still looking for it.

4. Originally posted by Nigel-The-Landstalker
    I have Shadowrun if you're still interested. It's in really good shape. The person who had it before me clipped off the little holder piece on the top of the box that would be used to hang it. Besides that, there is a little writing in the back on the maps. It looks like the last guy who had it wrote info on the maps so he wouldn't get confused. It also has a little dirt spot on the cover of the directions. Besides that it's all really good with no stickers. I bought it a year ago at a used place near me for $15 and I've never played it. I'm guessing that I never will and that is why I offer it to you if you're still looking for it.
    That's not a bad deal, a complete Shadowrun usually hits 30 bucks. I just got mine for 25 and felt lucky, lol.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Originally posted by Nigel-The-Landstalker
    I have Shadowrun if you're still interested. It's in really good shape. The person who had it before me clipped off the little holder piece on the top of the box that would be used to hang it. Besides that, there is a little writing in the back on the maps. It looks like the last guy who had it wrote info on the maps so he wouldn't get confused. It also has a little dirt spot on the cover of the directions. Besides that it's all really good with no stickers. I bought it a year ago at a used place near me for $15 and I've never played it. I'm guessing that I never will and that is why I offer it to you if you're still looking for it.
    Sounds good. Check your PMs.

6. Check your PMs.

7. I'll see if i can find some of these for you dude, i'll doubt that they will anything more then the cart.. Thats a problem eh?
    I dunno.. I'll check the stores here in Canada see whats we have to offer..
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

8. Hi,
    I do own Eliminate Down,how much were you thinking of spending on this game?
    Ta famitsu1

9. Eliminate Down is a bit out of my league financially right now. Thanks though.

Just won Todd's Adventure in Slime World off ebay. Discount Games is a great seller and has provided me with a lot of my ebay Genny finds.

10. Hi Melf,
    no probs,drop me a pm if your situation changes.
    ta famitsu1