Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Genesis Game Hunt

1. Melf,
    I don't mean to rush you but if you are interested in any of his Megadrive games, now would be the time to tell him. If you haven't already that is. He is planning on listing everything on eBay by week's end.

2. Waiting on Urban Strike!

Just won a complete copy of El Viento too.

3. El Viento and Urban Strike arrived. I'm thinking about reviewing El Viento this week. Let me play through it a bit more to refresh my memory first.

4. I've got Twinkle Tale and Warsong for sale

5. I'm a bit broke at the moment. Are you willing to trade for either?

6. I need money more than anything right now

7. I'm still looking for games! Someone has to have something on this list.

8. Hey

Even though I've been inspired to start collecting Genesis games I am willing to offer up a Calibur 50. Problem is the manual is fairly shoddy but other than that it plays well and has the case.

Kind of up in the air about what I want for it so throw some offers if you're interested.

9. Does it have the box and insert? If so, I'm interested. Anything in my GTZ list you like?

10. Opa Walking

Well I took another look and the manual itself is actually a bunch of photocopies stapled together. At one time or another this was probably a rental game(Not sure since I got it off a used game store) but the box and cartridge like I mentioned before are perfect.

I would be interested in your All Japan Pro Wrestling Featuring Virtua. My focus lately has either been Genesis games or Saturn so I figure this strikes a good enough balance.