Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your current hairstyle?

1. What is your current hairstyle?

Currently my hair is long (all the way along my neck and face) and it's braided. Post photos as well (I will do soon hopefully), let's see some interesting cuts

2. Um, puffy and curly-ish.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Isn't that the same hair style you had in the photo of you graduating or something, Jeremy? I think it should be defined that no style (such as puffy and curly-ish) is not a style, it's a mess.

HAR HAR!

I have no clue what I my hair style is called. I have sideburns and it's cut short. When it's longer I style it weirdly, the best example would be the lead singer from 3 Doors Down, who I recently saw on Kraig Kilbornes show.

(Kraig Kilborne < Conan O'Brian)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. 'fro

5. Andrew, it's like that, only nowhere near as neat. And it's now puffier than before.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I have a pretty close cropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. I'll probably dye it black over the summer. Or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010011.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	1727  
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

8. Pretty much shaved like I always do. Its starting to grow back though.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

9. Originally posted by FPM
    I'll probably dye it black over the summer. Or something.
    That pic makes you look like you hate life. You might want to do something about that.

Anyway, my hair is a little longer than a crew cut right now. I tried growing it out a couple months ago, but I like having it relatively short.

10. Originally posted by Tyler_Durden
    That pic makes you look like you hate life. You might want to do something about that.
    http://www.xanga.com/lecardex
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.