Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Which cigarettes do you smoke?

1. Death's Head smokes? I wanna try some. I love the Death's Head symbol.

I just got done smoking a clove (Djarum Black) live on the interweb!
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

2. I usually smoke Marlboro Lights or Camel Turkish Golds if I'm feeling a bit saucy. Or anything someone is willing to give me for free. When you go out to bars, you're going to end up reeking of cigarattes anyway, so I may as well enjoy myself. Smoking is a good way to break the ice and meet women, and I can pretty much stop and start whenever I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    02. If you wanna meet girls, go outside and talk to them. Carry a lighter with you, and then crack some jokes about how you're too cool to smoke with them or whatever. It works. Nobody says you have to smoke to meet girls smoking.
    lollers

Yes, girls you've just met love it when you judge them based on their smoking habits!

3. Why would you need to smoke ciggs when you smoke the pole, perky?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Why would you need to smoke ciggs when you smoke the pole, perky?
    EXACTLY!

Well, I am not always around, Matt. He's gotta have something else to do, right? He's not as quick to be first in line like you Haha.
    I took all your French Toast.

6. YAWA thinks everyone in the country is all coked out. His cigarettes suck, the smell lingers for fucking days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    Well, I am not always around, Matt. He's gotta have something else to do, right? He's not as quick to be first in line like you Haha.
    Oh hells no. Never have I asked or implied for man sex with you, Tim. You know this.

8. i don't smoke, but I can understand how someone could enjoy it. That beautiful relaxing feeling of settling an addiction is really quite nice. Settling one that big must feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamoscott
    Yes, girls you've just met love it when you judge them based on their smoking habits!
    new studies show that smoking has detrimental effects on reading ability too.