Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Which cigarettes do you smoke?

1. Which cigarettes do you smoke?

I've really cut down now (I only have a packet on me when i've run out of pot or i'm travelling) but for me it's Camel Lights. The most popular brand here though is definately Marlboro Lights. Every now and then i'll roll up with some Golden Virginia but really I only use it with pot as a cigarette is simply more pleasent when it comes to tobacco.

2. Except they're ultra lights now.

3. The health warnings on my current packet are "Smoking kills" and "Smoking when pregnant harms your baby", heh. So obnoxious. We smokers always get a bad rap, alcohol drinkers are safe here. I doubt we'll ever see "This shit will fuck up your liver" on beer bottles.

4. I just quit yesterday..again.

I use to smoke Marlboro Lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. none, smokings bad...
    ]

6. Originally posted by Scorp23
    none, smokings bad...
    zzzzzzzzzzz

7. hey my mom smoked for 35 years and now her lungs are fucked up something fierce. all she does is cough at night
    ]

8. I usually get doral, just cause they're cheap, but right now in my area camel has buy one get one free. So I usually buy those. $4.05 for two packs, can't go wrong.

9. Originally posted by Scorp23
    hey my mom smoked for 35 years and now her lungs are fucked up something fierce. all she does is cough at night
    Well i'm sorry about that but smoking in moderation is fine. If you smoke a pack a day then that's to be expected. Personally I get pretty much zero buzz out of cigarettes now so I see no point in binging. It's just a nice thing to do when out and about or when writing an essay for me.

10. hey its my opinion, its her fault the dumb bitch...
    ]