Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloodshot

1. Bloodshot

Another one of my drawings. Any comments and questions appreciated ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	047.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	1749  
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

2. It's pretty cool for what is essentially an abstract design. Looks like something I'd see on a skateboard.

I'd probably scan it if I were you and convert it to vector lines, so it will be nice and sharp for whatever you use it for.

3. That is scanned and I did mess around with the contrast with it a bit. How do you convert it to vector lines? I'm a bit uneducated when it come to that type of stuff ^_^

4. Mmm...I think Photoshop and Illustrator both have operations for that, but I'd use Adobe Streamline, a program that doesn't really do anyting except convert images to vector.

5. Thanks man, Ill give that a try.

6. Neither Illustrator nor Photoshop will convert to vector artwork, and frankly Streamline sucks.

My advice is dig in and learn to use Illustrator.

Once you master the Pen tool it's your best friend.

Cool design.

7. That's true, just learing to draw with Illustrator would yield the best results, but I've done all right with Streamline too...at least with black outlines at hi-resolution. I don't know how it handles color.

8. I use the pen tool for all my digital art. That pattern isn't even complex. 30 minutes to 60 minutes and it would be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. True that. And the quality would be so much nicer than Streamline.

10. Just remember that the less anchor points in an image the better, for patterns.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."