Thread: Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy Ships

Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy Ships

Red Warrior needs food badly!

Midway Games has announced that they have shipped Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy for the Xbox. Already available for the Playstation 2 and Gamecube, a Game Boy Advance revision is also in the works for a fall 2002 release.

"Now Xbox owners will be able to experience Gauntlet Dark Legacy's time-honored cooperative four-player experience," said Helene Sheeler, vice president of marketing, Midway.

Dark Legacy carries on the established four-player hack n’ slash gamely that the Gauntlet series is so well known for. Legacy has gamers traveling through 4 new worlds in the Legends universe – Ice, Town, Sky, and Dream. Over 50 monsters will be included to battle, and gamers will have 42 different secret characters to unlock.

Look for Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy everywhere.

Source: Press Release

2. Re: Gauntlet Legends: Dark Alliance Ships

Originally posted by piku

(...)

Midway Games has announced that they have shipped Gauntlet Legends: Dark Alliance for the Xbox.

(...)

Dark Alliance carries on the established four-player hack n’ slash gamely that the Gauntlet series is so well known for. Alliance has gamers traveling through 4 new worlds in the Legends universe – Ice, Town, Sky, and Dream. Over 50 monsters will be included to battle, and gamers will have 42 different secret characters to unlock.

Look for Gauntlet Legends: Dark Alliance everywhere.
    The name of the game is "Gauntlet Dark Legacy".

I think you're confusing Gauntlet Dark Legacy (by Midway) with Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (by Snowblind)

DOH!!!!!

I feel so damn stupid. I guess that is where I got the Alliance from. thanks