Thread: Net Yaroze 'World Wide' Playstation / Dev Kit - JAP NTSC

1. Net Yaroze 'World Wide' Playstation / Dev Kit - JAP NTSC

I've got one of these rare PSX sets for sale; for those not in the know, please read carefully.

Contents / Condition:

- Unmodded charcoal grey PSX that plays *all* original PSX games regardless of region coding. Yes, that's right - the only PSX that plays all imports straight out of the box. Model DTL-H3000 (See pic below)

Really good condition, tested and working - minor marks in one corner from the removal of a sticker. Reset button text partially visible. Box OK, some scratching and signs of wear, but is clean and generally good. Has '59' written on the side of the box for some reason...

- 2 x official matching controllers (One controller has some wear on the base), power cable, AV cable - all working and in good condition.

- Dev Kit (complete): contains PC-PSX serial link cable, Access card / dongle, PC software (Mainly DOS based in English; some Japanese Win progs), PSX dev boot-disk, all programming manuals / documentation (Japanese).

The hardware in the dev kit is in good condition. The PC CD has a few minor scratches and works perfectly. The PSX CD has some scratches and fingerprints, but it boots perfectly. The reference manuals are a bit grubby, but there are no rips or missing pages. The box for the dev kit is in OK condition; the sleeve that covers the box has a rip in it, but its nothing major; over all good condition.

Instead of quoting a price, I'll leave it to you make me a (sensible) offer...^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaroze.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	1757