Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk - general thread

1. Someone subbed it, should be easy to find now.

2. fantastic

3. I just watched it unsubbed.... I kind of still remember what is going on. I'll pick it up on Blu-ray when it hits the states.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    I have to assume you guys speak japanese...
    I've read the manga and seen the anime and they stick very close to the source material, there's nothing going on that I didn't understand. But now that I have subs I'll be rewatching it again anyway.

If you already have it, I included a present 4u2c
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2625f3de_berserk1.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	378.7 KB 
ID:	66609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38c51668_berserk2.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	335.0 KB 
ID:	66610  
    Last edited by BerringerX; 09 Aug 2012 at 04:07 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. this is the greatest manga i have ever read. just finished up 330 chapters and i hope to god i'm still alive to see the ending to this story.

if u guys are deciding between watching the anime or reading the manga first, i suggest watching the anime first and then reading the manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. If you're talking about the original anime it shouldn't be watched either way.

8. Yeah, the manga is amazing, my favorite comic series ever, but the release schedule is so achingly slow for such a dense narrative. When you read it straight through, the pacing feels great, but when you're waiting months for each issue, you really feel every filler chapter and side-story. I'm really eager for them to get to fucking Elfhelm already after something like 8 years of build up, and then they spend the last 3 issues on a fucking flashback arc that has nothing to do with anything.

9. Guys, Miura needs his IDOLM@STER. Give him a break. He'll get to it.

No shit. That's actually why.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	berserk-idol-master-450x450.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	67151