Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk - general thread

1. I dunno....In terms of visual violence, Id say that the manga does top out the show. But thats not what Im talking about. I am speaking more of "The Eclipse" as an event more than "the last two episodes". In which case, the horror comes not from the violence, and horror imagry, but from what happens and how it comes to pass. Id say that it is rather Oparetic in scale; if not moreso.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. Volume 27 is finally out, its been a loooooooong time coming. Still waiting on volume 4 in the US.

3. Has anyone actually found it for sale anywhere? I have not once seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I've seen volume 1 and 3. My friend has em all. Borders carries it. Awhile back places like Suncoast was pulling it from shelves like the censoring dips shits they are. Glad they went bankrupt.

5. Yeah, Vol. 4 is out now. Just saw it last week at the comic shop.
    I still need to buy Vol. 3
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Hooray, Part 5 is out.

Also, you can get the first season of Berserk for $55 - $60 at Best Buy. Couldn't find it on the website, but it's definatley at the stores.

7. I just picked up the first season for $62 (after tax) at Best Buy... So good.

8. Ah, glad to hear 5 is out at last. Seems like it's been forever since I read 4. Berserk is my all time favorite anime. Just an amazing show all around. I'm still hoping the continue with the anime, though it may not happen.

The best part about Berserk is the music. Wow.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    The best part about Berserk is the music. Wow.
    Except "Tell Me Why."

Why they would use that when they had Forces lying around is beyond me.