Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk - general thread

1. Just had to drop and say this is probably has been my favorite anime ever since I first saw it like 3 years ago.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Big shit is happening for our favorite series.

First, the entire series is being reprinted in larger formats starting in May with bonus goodies like Void cell phone covers and Berserk ipods being given away. Each volume will be ~530 pages each and will feature new colored pages.

Second, the anime will be re-broadcast on Japanese TV (yea, big deal).

Third, and most shocking of all, starting in June: a Berserk sequel set 20 years in the future.

Be afraid.

3. Holy shit. I have to catch up with the manga scans.

4. Judging by the pic, Isidoro is the reincarnation of Gambino.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    First, the entire series is being reprinted in larger formats starting in May with bonus goodies like Void cell phone covers and Berserk ipods being given away. Each volume will be ~530 pages each and will feature new colored pages.
    OOooooo this is in Japan?

Do you have a link for more information on when and such. I might pick those up if they're available through amazon.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I just want the 2nd season/ set of novels to be made into an anime. He said he would make it around the time he's close to finishing.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

7. Hey, Guts is finally able to grow facial hair.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    OOooooo this is in Japan?

Do you have a link for more information on when and such. I might pick those up if they're available through amazon.
    Heh, of course in Japan.

The first volume will be out May 10th. I'm sure just about any book seller, including Amazon, will have it.

9. If you look at the '20 years later' image in photoshop you can see where everything was cropped, so this looks like it was indeed a fake. Thank god.

10. haha